Saturday, February 9, 2008

Satanic Reasons: The Very Best of Leaether Strip (cd2)


Satanic Reasons: The Very Best of Leaether Strip (cd2)

Satanic Reasons: The Very Best of Leaether Strip (cd2)




Artist: Leaether Strip

Album: Satanic Reasons: The Very Best of Leaether Strip (cd2)

Year: 2005

Tracks: 15

Genre: Pop

1 I Wanna Fuck Now!
2 Desert Storm
3 Showroom Dummies
4 Under My Control
5 Tell Me What To Do!
6 Face The Fire
7 Black Candle
8 Hate Me!
9 Make My Blood Boil
10 I Want You Hard
11 How Do I Know?
12 Lies To Tell
13 You Know Where To Put It
14 No Rest For The Wicked
15 Down There With You

Download Satanic Reasons: The Very Best of Leaether Strip (cd2) mp3 : Satanic Reasons: The Very Best of Leaether Strip (cd2)



Related:
Gaber 96-97, CD 1
Liberation (Solar Stone remixes)
Cheated Hearts

No comments: